PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Protection of the personal data of a buyer who is a natural person is provided pursuant to Act No. 101/2000, Coll., on Protection of Personal Data, as amended.
- The buyer agrees with the processing of the his/her following personal data: name and surname, residential address, identification number, tax identification number, electronic mail address, telephone number and age (hereinafter referred to jointly as “personal data”).
- The buyer agrees with the processing of personal data for the purposes of exercising the rights and obligations arising from the purchase contract and for the purposes of administering the user account. If the buyer does not choose a different option, the buyer agrees with the processing of personal data by the seller for the purposes of sending information and commercial messages to the buyer. Agreement with the processing of personal data in the full scope pursuant to this article is not a condition that would in and of itself prevent the conclusion of a purchase contract.
- The buyer shall bear in mind that he/she is obligated to provide his/her personal data (during registration, in his/her user account, when ordering goods via the web interface of the shop) correctly and truthfully and that he/she is obligated to inform the seller of changes in his/her personal data without undue delay.
- The seller can entrust the processing of the buyer’s personal data to a third party, i.e. a data processor. The seller shall not hand over personal data to third parties other than entities transporting goods without the buyer’s prior consent.
- Personal data will be subject to processing for an indefinite period. Personal data will be processed in electronic form by automated means or in printed from by non-automated means.
- The buyer shall confirm that the provided personal data are accurate and that the buyer was informed that this involves voluntary provision of personal data.
- In the event that the buyer believes that the seller or processor (Article 9.5.) is conducting processing of his/her personal data in contravention of the protection of the buyer’s private and personal life or in conflict with the law, especially if the personal data are inaccurate with respect to the purpose of their processing, the buyer can:
- demand an explanation from the seller or processor,,
- demand that the seller or processor remedy the situation.
- If the buyer requests information about the processing of his/her personal data, the seller is obligated to provide such information to the buyer. Pursuant to the preceding sentence, the seller has the right to request reasonable compensation not exceeding the necessary costs of providing such information.